Drivelers #395 set fire to the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Birds are out in force and feeding heavy. They must be expecting something this evening weather wise.

Sort of like Wednesday late afternoon toward sunset the deer were feeding crazy here before the latest round of rain came in.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Got to get back outside and put this feeder in backyard and fill it up with corn. Then I can sit here in the recliner and watch them.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
I just went outside for a break. Don't think I'll be taking many breaks outside today. DADGUM it's cold ta deff out there. :eek2:
Tell me about it, when it's raining I go out under a metal covered area...........it sho nuff be cold under there!!!:eek:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Ain't no cooking going on 'round hera !!! Got a fridge full 'o leftova's. Send alot to MIL, she's 74 and still cleaning houses. Dropped her off a coupla plates from Maebobs the other day.

39 here with a lil drizzle, sure glad I ain't going to the chalk mines next coupla nights... don't miss all the slippin n slidin.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ain't no cooking going on 'round hera !!! Got a fridge full 'o leftova's. Send alot to MIL, she's 74 and still cleaning houses. Dropped her off a coupla plates from Maebobs the other day.

39 here with a lil drizzle, sure glad I ain't going to the chalk mines next coupla nights... don't miss all the slippin n slidin.

Eating up leftova's as I type this. Jag and I do a purty good job clearin'em out of the fridge on a reglar basis.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Hard to cook for 2, and I always grill too much.
You got that right. I bring leftovas all week. H22 eats a late brunch sammich on the road. I get so tired of leftovas. Last night he had leftova backstrap, taters-n-gravy and peas. Now the fridge is clean just in time to fill back up this weekend. :O:bounce::bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.