Weekly catch thread 1/31

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Also where I had coyote yesterday I buried a road kill rabbit that I’d been using a little fur off of maybe in the road near my sets . I completely buried him in the rocks and yep he was gone this morning . This is my all time favorite set , I’ve caught a few here since I started trapping DBF4AD21-0739-4EDF-9BCE-4C54E9849721.jpeg

sportsman94

Got a beaver job set up this afternoon. Had to pull most of my water traps from the other place to make it happen, but left one just in case. 7 traps set so hopefully this rain will make the beavers move. I’ll probably get skunked. The guys driveway goes between three ponds and there is one spot where there is a trail of mud going across the asphalt. Just need a smidge of luck and some beavers that don’t mind sticking their heads in tiny squares. Really need to order some 280s for these areas

sleepr71

Had a trap fired some time today & something left 2 toes behind in it. Guess it’s my first miss. Hate it. Pretty sure it was a Yote based on the size of the claws & color of the hair☹️