Useles Billy GON drink #1160 reebs on his fancy new dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Just flop it in and plum it

WOODIE13

It looks like a blue indigo. I only find one at a time around here but they're good. I would also get a second opinion but personally, I would eat it.
Looks like a blue milk cap ( may be the same thing) to me, found a few here last year, but the top looked different from ours

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
^^inside joke upair^^

Whitefeather

Management Material
It looks like a blue indigo. I only find one at a time around here but they're good. I would also get a second opinion but personally, I would eat it.
Thanks. I just couldn’t remember the name but I’ve heard they are edible

mark-7mag

Yall been rambling all afternoon in here

mark-7mag

Im GON put up fences for the beans next year. This is the last time I ever plant bush beans. They easier to plant, but WAY harder to harvest.
Did you plant purple hull peas?

WOODIE13

Should be able to cut it and see "milk" run out

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
FWIW, my field guide says they can develop a bitter taste once the start to stain green... But I ain't no expert...

WOODIE13

Going to try wood ear or old mans ear this year

WOODIE13

Are the stems hollow or solid like a Chantrelle?
Ones I found here were hollow, but thicj walls, heard there are hundreds of species of them.

A couple were great, another tasted like pepper we tried, looked identical, could've been age

Whitefeather

Management Material
Ones I found here were hollow, but thicj walls, heard there are hundreds of species of them.

A couple were great, another tasted like pepper we tried, looked identical, could've been age
My research says you are correct on the name. The milk is blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts