Drivelers debate gravy #379

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ll have plenty by October. Got a huge red oak on a friend’s property on other side of the neighborhood. I’m going over to the farm and see what progress has been made since I was able to make it over there. Need the tractor back over here to handle these big trees.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I'll cut it to requested length and roll it in a pile for pickup...... May even drive a 16 penny in one end to attract lightning for a free split
If you connect a # 2 copper ground wire to it and throw it over both power lines it will split it quickly.I would suggest a professional do this as amateurs have been electricuted. :waggingfinger:

Core Lokt

I tell ya this, a tree cutter can make it's own road/entrance into the woods without cutting. They were unloading one just up the road and I watched it ease into the woods/trees. Guessing it will make a place for log trucks to come and go. Bad thing is if so they will tear the blacktop up and the county will do a half behind patch....

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Cow + flatrock for about 30 minutes here.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
(y)

Core Lokt

Got the trees cut up until the parts that has lots of pressure on them and up in the air. Think I'll wait for the grabble to hold the rest while I cut. I did have one log spin on me and knocked the hide off to the white meat...

I was going to do a little more that I knew I could but the wife was freaking out so I appeased her..

How ya'll this fine Friday even'? Little rain and boomers around here. Sitting back with a toddy and chilling.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Hotter'n Hades here today. 99 right now at 735p. Could use some of that rain you guys are getting. Glanced at the temp in Canton, GA, where I'll be living come end of October, and it's 81 degrees. Sounds like fall, from here!

Status
Not open for further replies.