Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning fish

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Hey Gobble, what’s up in Newton
nothing much just slurping coffee and thinking about the day. Only thing sort of pressing is the garden.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Takes longer to prep and then clean up the sprayer than it does to actually spray out tank of chemicals.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Good morning all !!!

Happy calendar Saturday to all youin’s.

Going to the Jackson County property again today. Gonna put a roof on a box stand and piddle otherwise on hunting stuff.
My son and grandson are 38 and 19 years old but require intense supervision. I’m thinking that’s about all they are going to let me do anyway ;)

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good morning all !!!

Going to the Jackson County property again today. Gonna put a roof on a box stand and piddle otherwise on hunting stuff.
My son and grandson are 38 and 19 years old but require intense supervision. I’m thinking that’s about all they are going to let me do anyway ;)
Assume the Granddaddy mode and enjoy it. Morning Milk

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good morning all !!!

Being ground bound is sure safer for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.