Drivelers debate gravy #379

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Breaking news

I can confirm that I saw no evidence of frost or freeze in Walton, Barrow, Or Jackson counties this morning.

Continue drivel as needed
I asked a lady at the post office yesterday if she thought we’d have a frost last night, she allowed as we might expect an afternoon rain.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
The GOOD news is this morning the score is now EAGLE EYE 444 - 1......Possum - 0

That sucker has been hanging around too long recently. :pop:

Yep, Urban relocation as its best a few minutes ago. And Yes, I made sure that it didn't have a map to find its way back this way again.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning folks……

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Morn'n Folks.

Mornin Bat

Good morning all !!!

Happy calendar Saturday to all youin’s.

Going to the Jackson County property again today. Gonna put a roof on a box stand and piddle otherwise on hunting stuff.
My son and grandson are 38 and 19 years old but require intense supervision. I’m thinking that’s about all they are going to let me do anyway ;)

Mornin Milk

Mornin folks. Dang it’s early. Heading to do some bush hogging at some hunting property. Trying to beat the rain. Y’all hold it down.

Mornin Core

Off to hike, and to the range. Trying to get it all in before the day gets too hot. Check in later.

Mornin Dave

Morning folks

Mornin Flint
Good Morning and Happy Saturday to all of you hard working Drivelers. Whatever you do this weekend....just remember to do it safely !!! :cheers:

Mornin EE

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ve not seen any signs of the fall weather yet but I know we’re getting closer to the season with the days getting shorter.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Well I missed dw sneaking in

morning hiker

Gobblin, I think that DW must have gotten real serious when his lady friend told him to take a hike because he has been taking quite a few recently in some beautiful country ....and enjoying every minute with his lady friend too. PS: I will be glad when they get back to Georgia soon...where they belong !!! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.