Drivelers debate gravy #379

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Gobblin, I think that DW must have gotten real serious when his lady friend told him to take a hike because he has been taking quite a few recently in some beautiful country ....and enjoying every minute with his lady friend too. PS: I will glad when they get back to Georgia soon...where they belong !!! :cheers:

I’m kind of think he will be glad too except for traffic, Mike.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hey G……..once this dew has lifted I need to get the high wheeled weed eater after weeds outback.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
TB I hope you continue on the mend.

Core Lokt

Well the mowing was a bust. Couldn't get the property owners tractor to start after 2 hours messing with it. Called him ( i was looking at his house) and he said don't worry about it... Dude, I got up before 6a and was there by 6:30 and you won't even come out to try to help??? Oh well, it is what it is and I get to hunt there.

Got lucky. While sitting in my truck after my buddy took off on his tractor I kept seeing a lot of yellow jackets. Got out and watched and they were going under my truck. Backed up and there was the 2" hole to their nest. Gassed what was in the nest and let property owner know so he doesn't get in them.

Back at home trying to figure out what to do. Look dark outside..

Status
Not open for further replies.