#387 Drivelers Gamble on Gravy

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I got the big deer trough feeder built and at the farm. Just need to salvage some tin from the old dairy barn for the roof then carry it down in the woods where it will sit. Carrying it will be easy being the owner of the deer farm just bought a bobcat with multiple implements including a set of forks

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I got the big deer trough feeder built and at the farm. Just need to salvage some tin from the old dairy barn for the roof then carry it down in the woods where it will sit. Carrying it will be easy being the owner of the deer farm just bought a bobcat with multiple implements including a set of forks
How big a piece of tin do you need? I can check the stack of tin I've got by the chicken coop.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
How big a piece of tin do you need? I can check the stack of tin I've got by the chicken coop.
Thank you but there’s plenty of tin at the old barn. This winter we will remove everything salvageable from the barn and haul everything else off. I should have a good supply by then at the WOTP. Got to find a better way to store all this trade goods.

Core Lokt

Even' folks.

Mowed the yard, dustiest it has been all Summer I think. went to Kluckers and got a 2 piece dark with fries and a roll for 5.99 for me and the wife and stopped by WD to get the wife some coke zero and blue bell. Filled her car up too. That thing requires 93 octane, that hurt...

Status
Not open for further replies.