Drivelers having the summertime blues #382

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Had to go to that place where everybody knows your name after learning one of the sweetest men I've had the pleasure to know passed away at the ripe young age of 95. Last time I was at Whaley's I went to his office and he told me he's old WWII stories. We held hands the whole time he was talking. God Speed Mr. George and cheers to you. Chhers to George.jpgCheer.jpg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Still got my mind on Mr. George. Cool thing is in he's later years he couldn't walk well, so they put up cameras all around the bar so he could see all the goings on in his office. He showed me all the views he gets to look at on about 7 computer screens. I had no idea there were cameras in that old place, but he was right there at the bar watching from his office. They closed the restaurant part today, but they are leaving the bar open in honor of Mr. George. I bet that place is packed. :cheers:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Afternoon folks!

Well the boys didn't last too long outdoors this morn, so we came indoors. Once they settled in to the things they wanted to do indoors I snuck off and went on a weed killin spree myself. Came in and ate and headin back out to spray another one.

Y'all stay cool and refreshed....

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
IMG_1268.jpegIMG_1275.jpegIMG_1280.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.