Bama / Blue

dutchie49

Longtime Bama fan but they just got ruled tonight. From the offense line not picking up blitzes to the center who cannot snap the ball to just sloppy play all around. I would not have put the ball in Milroe's hand on the last play, Michigan was keying on him the whole game.

Hunter922

Neither Bama or M would scare me in the natty. Maybe I watched a different game I thought both looked mediocre. When's the last time you watched Bama and looked at the O line and said they're porus and I didn't see a Sunday O lineman playing for Bama.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Spoken like a true sec fan. :rofl:
I hate ttun as much as anyone and hate they won but they wipped Bama most the night on both lines of scrimmage.

Like I said, Bama was sleep walking the first 2.5 periods. They definitely had 2 chances to put it away in the 4th quarter and they couldn't deliver. Bama did not play up to their potential last night. Michigan played above their potential and it was just barely enough to win. Michigan is a good team but they aren't a great team.

Reckon how many Bama signs they stole last night? That's the one thing MI is world class at.

buckpasser

Neither Bama or M would scare me in the natty. Maybe I watched a different game I thought both looked mediocre. When's the last time you watched Bama and looked at the O line and said they're porus and I didn't see a Sunday O lineman playing for Bama.

But they’re real big.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Like I said, Bama was sleep walking the first 2.5 periods. They definitely had 2 chances to put it away in the 4th quarter and they couldn't deliver. Bama did not play up to their potential last night. Michigan played above their potential and it was just barely enough to win. Michigan is a good team but they aren't a great team.

Reckon how many Bama signs they stole last night? That's the one thing MI is world class at.
I’ve been thinking about that.

It would be hilarious if later on this spring it comes out Michigan was stealing signs and the win is vacated. Talk about some butt hurt bammers then :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I’ve been thinking about that.

It would be hilarious if later on this spring it comes out Michigan was stealing signs and the win is vacated. Talk about some butt hurt bammers then :rofl:

Tigers don't change their stripes and Michigan doesn't quit cheating just because they got caught once. ;)

Madsnooker

I can't believe I'm repping for ttun but you act like ttun played great in the second half? I can argue they could have put the game away in the third but ttun played sloppy dropping some passes that would have extended drives and their special teams were horrible and frankly is the only reason Bama gave them a game. Bottom line is Bama lost badly in the trenches and if they played again next week I dint think that would change.

Ok enough of that. I still can't believe hairball is in this position. facepalm:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I can't believe I'm repping for ttun

I can't either because they just aren't that good. I know losing to them stings but come on. The reason they owned the LoS is because Bama's front on O and D was phoning it in until they stiffened up late in the 3rd qtr. When Bama went up 20-13 and they were moving the ball even you knew this is how Bama rolls. Give them one little break and they take over and dominate. But once again they choked and it wasn't because ttun did anything exceptional on D. The Tide just failed to execute.

If they played again next week Bama would bury ttun. Them white boys from the frozen wasteland just aren't that good snook. Don't let that B1G arrogance get to you. ::ke: :bounce:

Madsnooker

I can't either because they just aren't that good. I know losing to them stings but come on. The reason they owned the LoS is because Bama's front on O and D was phoning it in until they stiffened up late in the 3rd qtr. When Bama went up 20-13 and they were moving the ball even you knew this is how Bama rolls. Give them one little break and they take over and dominate. But once again they choked and it wasn't because ttun did anything exceptional on D. The Tide just failed to execute.

If they played again next week Bama would bury ttun. Them white boys from the frozen wasteland just aren't that good snook. Don't let that B1G arrogance get to you. ::ke: :bounce:
Elfiii
Typical sec fan. Can never give another team credit for winning. :bounce: like i said, you act liked ttun played a perfect game and that couldn't be further from the truth. I can argue and prove they made more mental errors then bama. They won simply becuase they were the better team and far more physical. I just threwup in my mouth saying that. We saw 2 different games apparently.

But if that help you sleep better I'm all for it. . But I hate ttun so yes they suck and Bama didn't want to be there except for a qtr or 2.:cheers:

What's your prediction for next week?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Jalen said in his press conference, they just failed to execute, he owned it. As far as the center goes, that guy has been bad all year. Bama needs a center desperately, he has been the cause of many failed opportunities.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Elfiii
Typical sec fan. Can never give another team credit for winning. :bounce:

Typical SEC fan that can't stand Bama or Michigan so I could look at the game with a clear eye.

like i said, you act liked ttun played a perfect game and that couldn't be further from the truth. I can argue and prove they made more mental errors then bama.

I couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks for making my point. :bounce:

giphy.gif

They won simply becuase they were the better team and far more physical. I just threwup in my mouth saying that. We saw 2 different games apparently.

More physical? How many ttun D backs threw Bama receivers to the ground like a rag doll hmmm? Bama did it to ttun receivers at least 3 times.

I know you think ttun owned the LoS. To the untrained, biased eye that's exactly what it looked like. The truth is all the way through the mid point of the 3rd quarter Bama's O and D lines were slow as molasses in January in northern Alaska. They had no snap, no edge. They finally woke up at the end of the 3rd quarter and momentum clearly switched to Bama as the went up 20-13 but it was too late and they couldn't maintain the momentum although they played like a typical Alabama team for those few minutes and ttun had no answers.

ttun won the game so by definition they were the better team last night but only because Bama didn't rise to the occasion. You know it's so.

What's your prediction for next week?

:bounce: