Bama player transfers to UGA

greendawg

A former Buford high school kid Jake Pope, a 4 star safety has portaled himself from Bama to the Dawgs. He was a 4 star out of HS, and the Buford curse seems to have been broken. A 5 star WR Ryan Williams also decommitted from Bama, but it's looking like Auburn will get him.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
The trickle becomes a drip drip drip.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Gone are the days of kids playing for a scholarship. It’s where one can make the most NIL and think one can improve the value of their NFL stock.

Job one for the new coach is stabilize the roster.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Gone are the days of kids playing for a scholarship. It’s where one can make the most NIL and think one can improve the value of their NFL stock.

Job one for the new coach is stabilize the roster.
Bond entered the portal

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Job one of the new coach is stabilize the roster.

brownceluse

Regardless of who they brought in at Bama or any other school you’re going to lose a small percentage of the players. This is different. You have the greatest coach of all time leaving. Major change. 90% of that roster went there to play for the goat. I’d hate to be the guy trying to stabilize that roster. It’s not an achievable goal…..

bullgator

Regardless of who they brought in at Bama or any other school you’re going to lose a small percentage of the players. This is different. You have the greatest coach of all time leaving. Major change. 90% of that roster went there to play for the goat. I’d hate to be the guy trying to stabilize that roster. It’s not an achievable goal…..
That’s my guess as to why Lanning wouldn’t touch it. There’s very little upside if you’ve already got a good gig. If DeBoer doesn’t get the job done, Lanning would probably consider following him.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
That’s my guess as to why Lanning wouldn’t touch it. There’s very little upside if you’ve already got a good gig. If DeBoer doesn’t get the job done, Lanning would probably consider following him.
Money. $50 million of it is why he didn’t leave Oregon. Lanning does have a good gig. OU joining the big10 and unlimited resources.

Madsnooker

Alot of smoke Caleb Downs might be headed to OSU. Apparently took all his Bama info of his social media and many on the Bama side think he is headed to OSU since it was neck and neck before he commited to Bama originally. OSU secondary is loaded but you can never turn down a player like Downs.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If DeBoer doesn’t get a handle on things quick, there could be a large fire sale. I’m guessing plenty will still want to play for the university.
Lose 7-8 5*starters and it’s going to hurt.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
What? He’s greater than saban. Saban is the lamb he’s the REAL GOAT!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
He better get his staff established so they can help recruit and stabilize the roster.

Baroque Brass

Just how much can players make with all this NIL stuff?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member