Bama / Blue

BamaGeorgialine

You a bama fan you ain’t a bammer though
I love Bama football, but I only get upset over things in my life that I can control. I do love to talk some trash though. I'm really close to not even looking at the sports forum anymore because of all these bickering boys. They get into their little fewings a bit too much. I know that you talk trash too, but all in good fun.

Madsnooker

I love Bama football, but I only get upset over things in my life that I can control. I do love to talk some trash though. I'm really close to not even looking at the sports forum anymore because of all these bickering boys. They get into their little fewings a bit too much. I know that you talk trash too, but all in good fun.
You just have to overlook the bickering ones. Everyone knows who they are and just laugh.

buckpasser

You mean to tell me us homers ain’t having any outcome on the games from typing here on our keyboards!?!? Blasphemy!

Seriously though, you make some good points tonight. I’m thankful I don’t waste life bashing on others teams and fanbases, just looking for a rise. I’m disappointed about tonight, but at least Bama got beat by a tough team. It is what it is. I’m struggling to want to join you in pulling for Texas. I think I’ll root for M just for Hairball being openly conservative sometimes in a time of liberal cancel culture ruling most college coaches and their decisions.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Bama has played awful. It's a miracle that they are only down by a field goal at halftime. It's a good game so far for a playoff game. For some reason, I don't really dislike Michigan. Maybe I'm just trying to soften the blow! I may have to pm Madsnooker and ask him how do you get over a loss to Michigan after this game!
It may be easier for you. 3 in a row stings pretty good

Geffellz18

If ya can’t beat em’ maybe we need to join em’!
Here’s my best attempt-Let me know how I did!
“We” played arguably one of our worst games. They played probably their best game, and it still took OT to beat “us”!
If the missed call for running into the kicker would have been called, we would have scored. The killed our momentum.
If the first play interception wouldn’t have been called back, we would have been in scoring position…If, If, If!

Ah-Whatever-I feel better just watching the game as it plays out-win or lose!

BamaGeorgialine

If ya can’t beat em’ maybe we need to join em’!
Here’s my best attempt-Let me know how I did!
“We” played arguably one of our worst games. They played probably their best game, and it still took OT to beat “us”!
If the missed call for running into the kicker would have been called, we would have scored. The killed our momentum.
If the first play interception wouldn’t have been called back, we would have been in scoring position…If, If, If!

Ah-Whatever-I feel better just watching the game as it plays out-win or lose!
Pretty classic except that you left out "Saban's check didn't get cashed."

basshappy

BANNED
I told my kids earlier today I wish he had never come to Bama. I don’t care what his stats look like, he’s no good. After he swatted that Tennessee girl on the field I’ve had no respect for him.

Remember Coach Saban actually attempted to defend his actions when questioned about it. Says quite a bit about the character for both at that moment in time.