Bama / Blue

Madsnooker

Michigan isn’t that good. Bama was sleep walking the first 2.5 quarters and they had 2 chances to put it away late and they couldn’t execute.
Spoken like a true sec fan. :rofl:
I hate ttun as much as anyone and hate they won but they wipped Bama most the night on both lines of scrimmage. If not for horrid special teams play the game would not have went to overtime. Bama could not throw down field as their receivers were blanketed and all Bama had was designed QB runs.

Madsnooker

Does this mean (should Blue win the championship) Ohio St is #2 in the nation??? Asking for @Madsnooker
No as our offense sucked. We are right where we should be. OSU wasted a darn good defense though. That's on Day!!! Well see if he can get back to his regular offense next year. ;)

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Most wives of Bama fans have locked themselves in the bedroom until morning. Domestic Violence in the state of Alabama will be up tonight!!
Well that’s better than sniffing and licking and whatever else y’all do the rest of us don’t want to know about.

My Mrs is working at the hospital tonight. Their short on butt hurt cream after the conference championship.

Thanks for the laughs this season guys.

Geffellz18

I can't figure out if Dawg fans love their team more, or hate Bama more. I couldn't imagine caring that much. The sun will come up tomorrow. My wife was watching and walking on her treadmill in nothing but a Bama jersey and I thought, dang life is great! Now Roll Tide, SEC Champs, and let's go Texas!
IMG_8150.jpeg

Whitefeather

Management Material
I guess I’m gun shy about Michigan’s Defense because of hearing about how big and physical they are for the last 20 years. But tonight they showed up. They dominated of line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball for 3/4 of the game. That D looks legit

:sick:

buckpasser

Thank you sir. Now go tell buck pusher to go work on His rattling sequence

You and the solid separator tank at the dairy have a lot in common, you know it?

BamaGeorgialine

Do y’all realize Alabama hasn’t won a national championship since Harvey Updyke died?
I did not. That's crazy! I'm learning a lot about myself tonight. Supposedly I'm saying things that I've never said before. This place has turned into a bunch of bickering, bitter women. I don't have Facebook because of this kind of stuff. I cared about that game....... until it was over. Now it's over. Moving on now

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I did not. That's crazy! I'm learning a lot about myself tonight. Supposedly I'm saying things that I've never said before. This place has turned into a bunch of bickering, bitter women. I don't have Facebook because of this kind of stuff. I cared about that game....... until it was over. Now it's over. Moving on now
You a bama fan you ain’t a bammer though