Crazy names

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Great uncles name was Haywood Alvin
USMC veteran and likker maker

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
I’ve got about 8 kinfolk on my Grandma’s side with the name Bobby or some variation (both male and female)

alphachief

I went to HS with three sisters whose names were Porsche, Karman Ghia and Carrera. Want to guess what their Daddy’s hobby was…other than having daughters???

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
High school Lit teacher's last name was Skinner, her husband's first name was Richard (think about it) and yes he went by his nickname.

belle&bows

My Moms mom was Verlula...Great Aunt Thelma...not bad
My dads mom was Susie, normal name...Great Aunt Allie...again Normal... Other great aunt...
Phearbe

All born early 1900's

alphachief

I’m Ron III and have a son Ron IV and grandson Ron V. I also have two sisters…Roni and Ronda.

Hillbilly stalker

I have one aunt named Velma and the other named Thelma.....never could keep em straight.

My paw paws name was Vasco, but people called him Charlie. I've never heard that name before or since. One of the wise old birds on here told me "Vasco" was a famous old Spanish explorer.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Sean does not spell Shawn.
Actually, Sean is the original and correct spelling of that name. It's Gaelic, and dates back to about 1100 AD. Shawn is a recent and incorrect spelling.

Big7

The Oracle
Actually, Sean is the original and correct spelling of that name. It's Gaelic, and dates back to about 1100 AD. Shawn is a recent and incorrect spelling.
Things have a way of getting corrected over time.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I have one aunt named Velma and the other named Thelma.....never could keep em straight.

My paw paws name was Vasco, but people called him Charlie. I've never heard that name before or since. One of the wise old birds on here told me "Vasco" was a famous old Spanish explorer.
I know 2 guys named Vasco

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I had 2 twin great aunts. Tiny and Viney