UGA QB 25’

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
That ship sailed when Coach Muschamp left USCe.

bullgator

Taking Rashada is risky. I’m guessing CKS has weighed the risk/reward.

James12

Taking Rashada is risky. I’m guessing CKS has weighed the risk/reward.

For as much as we kill these players for their lack of loyalty and jumping ship, these coaches and their slobbering for talent at any cost is no different these days. That sends a message to incoming recruits imo.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Looking at the butthurt.

Hey Lil James, wanna talk about the number of first round draft picks your supposedly top flight Cinnamon Rills had? :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Supposedly they were comparable to Georgia and Alabama yet they had the same number of first round picks as sucky Florida.:rofl::rofl: Florida State football baby.

James12

I guess Kirby shouldn’t keep trying to get good players because it might hurt people’s feelings. lol.

Nah, just think it would be unfortunate to see him run a Joe Burrow type guy out of town while chasing flashier recruits. R-e-m-e-m-b-e-r the slow white Ohio kid that transferred out?

James12

I guess Kirby shouldn’t keep trying to get good players because it might hurt people’s feelings. lol.

And seriously, thank your brother in law for me for helping you get your Easter Sunday picture uploaded to use as your profile pic!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
And seriously, thank your brother in law for me for helping you get your Easter Sunday picture uploaded to use as your profile pic!
So to follow this line of reasoning, you argue and get in your feelings about the words of a goat. You’re smart, lil James.:rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Lil James don’t wanna talk about how no pro teams think as much of his players as he does. lol.

James12

Ah big brudder to the rescue…

No. Before you started eating through the fence, I was simply saying it’s interesting that Kirby (and other coaches) stockpile these positions and then it’s news when guys transfer, and we as fans cry loyalty and how things are today.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

No. Before you started eating through the fence, I was simply saying it’s interesting that Kirby (and other coaches) stockpile these positions and then it’s news when guys transfer, and we as fans cry loyalty and how things are today.
We? No you cry. The coaches are mercenaries so why wouldn’t the players be too? It’s finally getting to be fair again n that regard. Most of your players don’t care about Florida State. They’re there cause it’s the best offer they had. Most of Georgia’s players are there because they think it’s their best shot to get to the NFL. If school loyalty ever existed it was a long time ago. Just win.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

To the rescue from what? You ain’t exactly a grizzly bear, lil James. I’ve had eye bolts give me more trouble than you can.

Madsnooker

Nah, just think it would be unfortunate to see him run a Joe Burrow type guy out of town while chasing flashier recruits. R-e-m-e-m-b-e-r the slow white Ohio kid that transferred out?
Cmon James. Don't make stuff up. Burrow not becoming the starter was his broken hand and Haskins starting the next year while Burrows hand healed. Haskins went on to set records that year so Burrow left to get his chance. Burrow loved OSU and said himself, had he not broke his hand, he would have been the starter at OSU as Meyer loved him and had him ahead of Haskins until his injury in the spring. Had nothing to do with him being slow. facepalm:

Last edited:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Cmon James. Don't make stuff up. Burrow not becoming the starter was his broken hand and Haskins starting the next year while Burrows hand healed. Haskins went to set records that year so Burrow left to get his chance. Burrow loved OSU and said himself, had he not broke his hand, he would have been the starter at OSU as Meyer loved him and had him ahead of Haskins until his injury in the spring. Had nothing to do with him being slow. facepalm:
The idea that Stockton is Burrow II is hilarious to me. I guess Lil James knows that based on something Kirby can’t see.

James12

Cmon James. Don't make stuff up. Burrow not becoming the starter was his broken hand and Haskins starting the next year while Burrows hand healed. Haskins went on to set records that year so Burrow left to get his chance. Burrow loved OSU and said himself, had he not broke his hand, he would have been the starter at OSU as Meyer loved him and had him ahead of Haskins until his injury in the spring. Had nothing to do with him being slow. facepalm:

Sorry Coach Snook. Forgive my ignorance.