Anyone seen the new Benelli?

stev

Banned
My bad .it a m2 3''
P4010259-1.jpg

vowell462

Looks like something my cat puked up. Too much sugar for a dime.

TurkeyH90

new benelli

You would think they would try to create a shotgun that fired 3 times instead of building the worlds ugliest shotgun.

quackertackr

If you are buying a waterfowl gun solely on the looks or because your friend has one instead of the functionality of it the you are buying it for the wrong reason. I do not own a Benelli nor do I want to own one, but wait for the function test or reviews before you slam it. What people should be after is a safe gun that is comfortable, can withstand the elements, fires everytime the trigger is pulled, etc. To many people don't understand that function is primary with looks being secondary.

BoatMan23

Banned
If you are buying a waterfowl gun solely on the looks or because your friend has one instead of the functionality of it the you are buying it for the wrong reason. I do not own a Benelli nor do I want to own one, but wait for the function test or reviews before you slam it. What people should be after is a safe gun that is comfortable, can withstand the elements, fires everytime the trigger is pulled, etc. To many people don't understand that function is primary with looks being secondary.

that would be the SBE2

short stop

:crazy: you could not be further from the truth ...when you are dealing with one of the best names in guns on the market

when you look at spending what it cost to buy a top shelf gun it must be pleasing to the eye as well as function like a top dog afield ..

That thing looks like a cheap gun ..

Wanna buy a cheap waterfowl gun that fires everytime ... buy a Mossberg it cost 1/3 of the price but isnt pleasing to the eye -- just plain jane .

quackertackr

:crazy: you could not be further from the truth ...when you are dealing with one of the best names in guns on the market

when you look at spending what it cost to buy a top shelf gun it must be pleasing to the eye as well as function like a top dog afield ..

That thing looks like a cheap gun ..

Wanna buy a cheap waterfowl gun that fires everytime ... buy a Mossberg it cost 1/3 of the price but isnt pleasing to the eye -- just plain jane .

I am not saying the SBE2 is not a good gun. But some people start slamming the gun when it may be the "next best thing" since the SBE2. I said absolutely nothing about price. You will pay for a good shotgun that can do all of the things that I stated. If I was farther than the truth and if was all about looks then YOU would be shooting a Citori or a Krieghoff depending on your financial situation. You need to reread the post instead of skim it and don't get offended when someone doesn't shoot what you shoot.

Gut_Pile

Ugly gun. Seems to have a lot of new inovations though. Benelliusa.com . Seems they put it to test down in Argentina. Says they shot 88,000 rounds with no misfires. :huh: I know one thing though, I wont be shooting one, if I'm paying that much I would like the option of a 3.5" shell. JMO

short stop

I am not saying the SBE2 is not a good gun. But some people start slamming the gun when it may be the "next best thing" since the SBE2. I said absolutely nothing about price. You will pay for a good shotgun that can do all of the things that I stated. If I was farther than the truth and if was all about looks then YOU would be shooting a Citori or a Krieghoff depending on your financial situation. You need to reread the post instead of skim it and don't get offended when someone doesn't shoot what you shoot.

im not offended .. and I didnt just skim thru your post either ..

Looks play a huge part in what I pick out in a gun . Its 50 / 50 .

Not many people want to take an ugly date out on prom nite ..

buckpro04

Thats one ugly gun. I'm a benelli fan but thats horrible. And it doesn't even come in 3&1/2 inch. Whatupwitdat?

you can kill anything in the world with a 3" 12ga

they went a differnt way and it has a completely new system, simple yes, but its a benelli, it will shoot and shoot and shoot

I'm sure this new shotgun will compliment the catalogue hunter's desires to be the coolest kid in the boat with the most fashion accessories with the newest camo, calls, deeks,gun,finest dog, best boat, etc.

I stick to my secondhand 25 year old 870 that only shoots 3 inchers, the camo parka made by Dickies that I got secondhand as well as the older secondhand Flambeau deeks that still somehow bring in a few birds here and there. Oh, did I fail to mention my cheap Haydel's calls?