Official, Slayer's Bash UT thread..

Sniper Bob

2013 Vols Fans!!

Attachments

• blinders-on.jpg
    blinders-on.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 123

toyota4x4h

I posted this earlier but it seems to fit your statement.. You guys have nothing to do but hope! You have no QB with playing time and yet you guys seem to think you are going to be VETERAN teams with proven players... Take the blinders off!

iwant2believe.jpg

Hey the same can be said for you. You continue to believe this is "y'all's" year no? We all hope for the best.

ChasinTails

Banned
I posted this earlier but it seems to fit your statement.. You guys have nothing to do but hope! You have no QB with playing time and yet you guys seem to think you are going to be VETERAN teams with proven players... Take the blinders off!

iwant2believe.jpg

Umm our O line is about as veteran as it gets. They have 3 years of starting experience. Been starters since they were freshman. We only allowed like 7 sacks all season last yr with a pocket passer. We man handled Clowney and Jones. I dunno who our qb will be yet, but Worley is aJr and has started a few games when Bray was injured. We have a sr rb who avg. 4.6 Yards in a pass happy offense and his back up marlin lane who avg. 5.4 yards a carry. We also have veteran wrs/slot guys that will kill with speed. Devrin Young and Pig Howard. They also play tb. Jason Croom is a big physical receiver with game experience. He has been compared to DaRick Rogers. Also Cody Blanc has been killing it and has experience. Then we have Paul Harris and Marquez North. North is a straight up baller. Will be like Hunter. Y'all haven't heard of them because we had too much talent ahead of them. We will reload at wr. Also were not running a pro style offense under Butch. Were moving to a spread offense mixed with a no huddle hurry up offense. Comparable to Oregon. With our o line the qb will have all day to find his targets. Did I mention our wrs avg.A height of 6'4"? But like I said we will not be depending on deep routes. We will dink and dunk and pick up small chunks and gas opposing defenses with the no huddle and run the ball more like we used to. If we start Nathan Petterman, Riley Furgerson who bama wanted, or Josh Dobbs over Worley who are mobile. Watch out. And I'm not worried about our d. Just like our o line they have been playing since day 1. They were a top 25 d as freshman. They are now jrs.and srs Our d was bad last r because of the coordinator not the talent. Sal tried to convert them to 3-4 when they was a 4-3 defense. That's like asking Tyler Bray to play in a spread offense. It don't work without the right personnel. Our d line and lbs are beasts. Ball hawks in secondary, just slow, but we got some new guys mixed around to balance that out. This team will play with a chip in their shoulder and ready to pRove some folks wrong. And with a good coach, watch out.

Y'all remember how good Arkansas was with petrino? Same team last yr without him and they choked. That's what a coach can do. Thank God, dooley is gone!

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Q : Where was O.J. Simpson headed in the white Bronco?
A: Knoxville, TN. He knew the police would never look for a Heisman trophy winner there.

UT Car Alarm
ut_car_alarm.jpg

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Hey the same can be said for you. You continue to believe this is "y'all's" year no? We all hope for the best.

Never said it was our year. I do believe we have a shot to win the East and have a chance to play for it. But see, my reasoning has logic behind it.. Unlike your and Tails predictions... I'll show you how I and everyone has looked at it and everyone has you predicted to finish where you did last year.

UGA:
Went 12 -2 last year.
Won the SEC East
Returning everyone on offense except for 2.
Possibly the most talented tandem pair of backs in the country that ran for over 2,000 yards and averaged over 6 yards a carry (did I mention they were freshman)
QB you passed for almost 4,000 yards and 36 TD's.

UT:
Went 5-7
Lost best QB they've seen in a long time.. Backup threw 23 passes last year for 134 yards to Bray's 3,600 yards..
Was 2nd to last in the SEC East
Both of their combined RB's ran for as many yards as our #1 Freshman
Oh yeah, did I mention you lost Bray which takes 34 of you TD's away.
Brand new coaching staff, offense, defense and heck everything.. A lot to have a newbie QB run an offense he hasn't run before.. Lots of mistakes and turnovers usually come from missed assignments..

And to your defense comments.. You guys were 107th in the Nation, allowing an average of 35.7 points to be scored on you a game. UGA was 18th and allowed 19.6 points a game.

I know it's hard for you to realize the FACTS but I laid them out as easy as I could have.. Well, I could have drew some pics with crayons or had my 5 year old do it so the UT fans would get it..

And hey.. UT received 1 vote to be in the top 25.. Wonder who's vote that was... Maybe your coach! Sad days for UT when Baylor can make the top 25 and UT can only get the vote of their coach.. :rofl: :rofl:

The Anticipation of you Vols is like Groundhog day.. Get all excited, come out of the hole you've been living in, see your shadow and run back down deep until next year.. :rofl:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Never said it was our year. I do believe we have a shot to win the East and have a chance to play for it. But see, my reasoning has logic behind it.. Unlike your and Tails predictions... I'll show you how I and everyone has looked at it and everyone has you predicted to finish where you did last year.

UGA:
Went 12 -2 last year.
Won the SEC East
Possibly the most talented tandem pair of backs in the country that ran for over 2,000 yards and averaged over 6 yards a carry (did I mention they were freshman)

UT:
Went 5-7
Lost best QB they've seen in a long time.. Backup threw 23 passes last year for 134 yards to Bray's 3,600 yards..
Brand new coaching staff, offense, defense and heck everything.. A lot to have a newbie QB run an offense he hasn't run before.. Lots of mistakes and turnovers usually come from missed assignments..

And to your defense comments.. You guys were 107th in the Nation, allowing an average of 35.7 points to be scored on you a game. UGA was 18th and allowed 19.6 points a game.

I know it's hard for you to realize the FACTS but I laid them out as easy as I could have.. Well, I could have drew some pics with crayons or had my 5 year old do it so the UT fans would get it..

And hey.. UT received 1 vote to be in the top 25.. Wonder who's vote that was... Maybe your coach! Sad days for UT when Baylor can make the top 25 and UT can only get the vote of their coach.. :rofl: :rofl:

The Anticipation of you Vols is like Groundhog day.. Get all excited, come out of the hole you've been living in, see your shadow and run back down deep until next year.. :rofl:

Oh.. One more fact side note.. The VOLS have lost 14 of their last 16 SEC games... BOOM!:banana::banana::banana:

ChasinTails

Banned

UGA:
Went 12 -2 last year.
Won the SEC East

UT:
Went 5-7

You act like a team can't transgress from year to year. We don't have Dooley anymOre. I remember in 05 UTs first bad season since the 80s we went 5-7 then the very next yr We went 9-4. Did anyone expect that after a 5-7 yr? It happens all the time. My God look at Vandy. Oregon state going from 3 to 9 wins. Ohio state from 6 to 12.

Speaking of y'alls success last year. Look at how weak yalls schedule is compared to ours year in and yr out. We play bama yearly. Yalls out of conference games are a joke. See where y'all strength of schedule has ranked compared to ours

Honestly it wouldn't be surprising for Ga to start out 0-2 like in 11. SC owns yall. LSU is a loss more than likely, could slip up to fla in the swamp and even when we suck, we play y'all close. That is 4-5 potential losses. Not to mention Vandy is competing now. And even you have to admit, Richt is an under-achiever. You think cause Murry returns its a guaranteed success? How did that work out for Matt Barkley last yr?

And me nor 4x4 mentioned anything about us being magical this yr. I did say it's possible free us to win 8, but 6 to 7 wins is more likely.

Last edited:

Sniper Bob

Old Smokey's bloodline....

Attachments

• vols old smokey.jpg
    vols old smokey.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 192

Sniper Bob

Good to have some goals....

Attachments

• VolsLoseBy20.jpg
    VolsLoseBy20.jpg