Official, Slayer's Bash UT thread..

Tko

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Hmmmmm. I wonder why Dooley got fired?
That's last Season, Try and keep up

So, what SEC games do you think Tennesissy will win this year since you want to talk 2013? :huh:

Browning Slayer

3qBr27M.jpg

Browning Slayer

utbags.jpg

Browning Slayer

Missouri, Vandy, Kentucky, Auburn and 2 outta 3 between Fla, Ga and USC

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And you based this on what??? I guess you plan on going to the Dome for the SEC championship too....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you got into the liquor cabinet a little early.. UT will not beat UGA, Florida or USC.. Missouri, Vandy and Auburn is a toss up.. You do know your QB did leave..

ChasinTails

Banned
http://www.utsports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/101812aan.html

Our schedule is brutal We play Oregon, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama back back pretty much. Oregon, Florida and Bama on the road. After losing a qb and 3 wrs that helped produced almost 500 yards of total offense per game last year it won't be easy. The good news is that o line is returning and is arguably the best in the nation. We have 2 productive rbs returning and a defense that was ranked in the top 25 as mostly freshman before the 3-4 last yr. We have a 4 way battle with the qbs. 3 are mobile and as always we have talent at wr. So with that said, were not as bad off as most think. Plus we've got a coach who has won 4 championships in 6 seasons as a hc. Look at our scores from last yr. We were in every game last except 3. Dooley was poor game day coach. He couldn't adjust after the half and that No good for nothing sal sunseri from alabama couldn't call a Defensive play to save his life. In all honesty its hard to expect more than 6-7 wins this year with everything that's going on, but I could see 8 as very possible and a 9th win in bowl game

ChasinTails

Banned
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And you based this on what??? I guess you plan on going to the Dome for the SEC championship too....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you got into the liquor cabinet a little early.. UT will not beat UGA, Florida or USC.. Missouri, Vandy and Auburn is a toss up..

Man we had ga beat almost last yr. We were down by 17 and came back to be up by 3. We had a td pass dropped. Our final drive we turned it over and gave it to ga. We we're less than 20 yards with seconds in clock vs sc and lost it. Was beating fla until 3rd quarter. Bad adjustments and bad play calling from sal. I bet you didn't see one game of ours last yr and only see win loss records and don't realize how good we were last yr if not for sal being our defensive cord.

Sniper Bob

Our schedule is brutal We play Oregon, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama back back pretty much. Oregon, Florida and Bama on the road. After losing a qb and 3 wrs that helped produced almost 500 yards of total offense per game last year it won't be easy. The good news is that o line is returning and is arguably the best in the nation. We have 2 productive rbs returning and a defense that was ranked in the top 25 as mostly freshman before the 3-4 last yr. We have a 4 way battle with the qbs. 3 are mobile and as always we have talent at wr. So with that said, were not as bad off as most think. Plus we've got a coach who has won 4 championships in 6 seasons as a hc. Look at our scores from last yr. We were in every game last except 3. Dooley was poor game day coach. He couldn't adjust after the half and that No good for nothing sal sunseri from alabama couldn't call a Defensive play to save his life. In all honesty its hard to expect more than 6-7 wins this year with everything that's going on, but I could see 8 as very possible and a 9th win in bowl game

I see the vols going 3-9 or at the very best 4-8. No Bowl invite again after the 2013 season:deadhorse:....Roll Tide!!:cheers:

Browning Slayer

Man we had ga beat almost last yr. We were down by 17 and came back to be up by 3. We had a td pass dropped. Our final drive we turned it over and gave it to ga. We we're less than 20 yards with seconds in clock vs sc and lost it. Was beating fla until 3rd quarter. Bad adjustments and bad play calling from sal. I bet you didn't see one game of ours last yr and only see win loss records and don't realize how good we were last yr if not for sal being our defensive cord.

Won't be any of those former Bama seasons in K-Town, Not even with the worst UT coach in history with Dooley.

Tyler Bray was the ONLY reason you were in any of those games with 34 Td's and 3,600 yards! You don't have him and you have NO proven QB in the SEC and the defenses are going to eat him up!:cool::cool:

toyota4x4h

I'm liking the new no huddle offense so I'm gonna be optimistic and agree with tail. We have enough athletes to get the job done. Just lacked coaching.

Sniper Bob

I did see ONE game last year, had no reason to see 2 games. When our second and third string played three qtrs the result was:

ALABAMA 44 VOLS 13
:deadhorse:

Sniper Bob

Can we get one of these :deadhorse: with a Vols fan instead of a horse??:huh: Because that program is dead in the water!!

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

I'm liking the new no huddle offense so I'm gonna be optimistic and agree with tail. We have enough athletes to get the job done. Just lacked coaching.

I posted this earlier but it seems to fit your statement.. You guys have nothing to do but hope! You have no QB with playing time and yet you guys seem to think you are going to be VETERAN teams with proven players... Take the blinders off!

iwant2believe.jpg