Georgia Afield

Joe Brandon

I'm not sure how many of you listen to Georgia Afield Podcasts but I would strongly suggest anyone who hunts in Georgia do so. They put on the best regional podcasts I have heard with awesome local hunters with an emphasis on hunting ga and bama public lands. I don't know these fellas and am not at all affiliated I just get so much out of them and their guests.

splatek

UAEC
follow up, I think there are a few straight up killers from here that I sometimes think will pop up on a podcast but never seen/heard any as of yet.

sportsman94

follow up, I think there are a few straight up killers from here that I sometimes think will pop up on a podcast but never seen/heard any as of yet.

Robert Carter used to frequent the forum and had been on several of the podcasts. He’s the only one I know of from this forum though

chrislibby88

I bet if a few of us figured out a few guys from here that we wanted to a few al secrets from, and then emailed those guys to them, that they MIGHT pursue them as guests. I can think of one or two from the bear forum.

splatek

UAEC
Robert Carter used to frequent the forum and had been on several of the podcasts. He’s the only one I know of from this forum though

I think he's cohost now, right?

What am I, chopped liver? I've been on GA Afield twice! Heck I was on the very first episode. Brian actually worked for DNR for a number of years.

Haha. Charlie, no not at all, but you are the expert for the state. Yeah, no excuse, sorry man! Your episodes were great... I just have a bad memory.

Hey guys, I appreciate the kind words about our podcast! We are ALWAYS looking for great local guests for the podcast, so we would welcome any suggestions you have from this forum or otherwise. I appreciate all of you who are taking time to listen. Feel free to reach out with any suggestions/constructive criticism, etc.

And Charlie, your episodes are always at the top when it comes to downloads/listens.