WALKING ON NEWGRASS DRIVELER #356

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
A horse and buggy just trotted by on the road with a few folks in it. Man I love living here!
Love it! I used to get behind one coming home from work daily. I'd just slow way down and enjoy. Had a buggy full of folks come to H22's Gmama's house way off the road at Christmas and sang Chrsitmas carols. (y)

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Well Good Morning and Happy Sunday to all of you Drivelers.

I thought that I had posted this earlier this morning but when I was reading back to catch up on things tonight, I saw that it was still typed up BUT apparently, I never hit the "post reply" key after all. Well Good Morning and Happy Sunday to all of you Drivelers........albeit about 13 hours late now.

So far, everything has been perfect today as there is nothing like waking up and looking right into the pretty eyes of a beautiful blonde lady that means the world to me. As you might guess, it is obvious that I had my mind elsewhere this morning. :lovey::lovey::lovey:

It was one of the best days ever for me....and if I knew that every day would be like today, I would possibly retire this week instead. :cheers:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
yw coop

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Monday to all of you Drivelers.

I have got to deliver a shipment of goods this morning and I will be happy when it is completed. I'll be even happier when I get paid for it too !!!! I hope the rest of you had a decent weekend as I surely did. In fact, I am ready for another one beginning right about noon today. :cheers:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Morning folks.....I remember Dad taking us to see Shane at the drive- in, a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.