WALKING ON NEWGRASS DRIVELER #356

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Mrs watches Ch 2, their liberal hacks, have to filter everything they report. Jovita Moore being at the top of the list of liberal hacks.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning, Drivelers. Another week, another few buck.

At least this week, we have something to look forward to at the end....Woody's get-together.

Thanks for the coffee, GW....going down good this morning.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Used to watch the morning show just to see Karen do weather, now she has retired.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Woke up back hurting but I’ll try and finish planting garden today. Get thru this next little cool spell and summer be coming quickly

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good morning all,wonder how bad Shane was hurt?

trad bow

Who’s Shane?

trad bow

Never watched it before. Of course there is a lot of movies I’ve never seen. Not much for tv or movies

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Never watched it before. Of course there is a lot of movies I’ve never seen. Not much for tv or movies

I think you would enjoy, not only well written but well produced as the scenes are realistic. Not your typical John Ford where the guy gets shot three times and is still shooting and riding.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I was pondering the conversations of the last few days and looking at some family history. The olden days were simpler times in that your focus was on survival and feeding your family. Indian attacks and disease took its toll on the long hunters and settlers in the mountains. Many families had large numbers of children due to the mortality rate. Simpler but not an easy life.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Woke up back hurting but I’ll try and finish planting garden today. Get thru this next little cool spell and summer be coming quickly

Wondering if the garden is dry enough to plant myself after the rain on Saturday.

Doing hive inspections today.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I think you would enjoy, not only well written but well produced as the scenes are realistic. Not your typical John Ford where the guy gets shot three times and is still shooting and riding.
Jack Wilson(Jack Palance) was very believable killer. That shooting of Stonewall in the muddy street was pure cat playing with it’s prey. You could feel the killer’s confidence and disregard for human life.Wilson was an imposing physical presence and looked unbeatable to the little farmer.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Morning Bow what are you planting? I’ll wait probably another week or so.

trad bow

Wondering if the garden is dry enough to plant myself after the rain on Saturday.

Doing hive inspections today.
I didn’t get much rain Saturday. .2 tenths was all. I need to take down the quail netting frame and get with it I reckon. Still a little early for okra to grow but may plant a small row for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.