Drivelers looking forward to Spring #356

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Just started sprinkling here. I need to do a through cleaning out around the WOTP. It’s getting close to surgery day.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Started raining about 15 minutes ago east of the big rock.Headed toward Milkman and the Hornets.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Got a lot done in 4 hours in the drizzle and light rain. Rekindled the fire got some leaves on it and started shoveling a mix of ash and black remnants of coals out of it and spread it in some dips in the grass out close by that’s always bugged me some. They’d hold water for a day and still be mushy a little the next day after a rain, maybe that’ll keep them from standing wet as long.

I did have to put on a rain jacket to keep from getting soaking wet.

8756C304-B8F4-4CC3-A3AF-D4453175CC05.jpegAC325571-FEA0-4410-A94B-29C5049AF57F.jpeg

Last edited:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Got a lot done in 4 hours in the drizzle and light rain. Rekindled the fire got some leaves on it and started shoveling a mix of ash and black remnants of coals out of it and spread it in some dips in the grass out close by that’s always bugged me some. They’d hold water for a day and still be mushy a little the next day after a rain, maybe that’ll keep them from standing quotes as long.

I did have to put on a rain jacket to keep from getting soaking wet.

View attachment 1209474View attachment 1209476
Looking good! All-out hard work is noticed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts