1/4

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
I am hunting from the recliner this morning. I have appointments today gonna keep me outa the field. IMG_7602.jpeg
This guy came through at first light. I can see this area from my stand. The camera is about 25’ up a tree and covers a lot of area, problem is it is a little hard to make out details.IMG_7601.jpegthis guy showed up on the lickin tree scrape. I saw him yesterday and if look closely you can see my climber on the ground in background

bulletjig

Only saw 2 Squirrels and zero birds or deer. Got down at 11:00 and loaded up firewood on the porch before the rains get here. Will try again tomorrow morning.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Two squirrels and a few birds so far, pretty quiet.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Ended up seeing one, fairly sure it was a doe.

BigBass123

Well didn’t like where I was sitting so decided to just start walking around 3:30. Found 4 scrapes within 200 yards of each other.

Sat in the middle and had 2 does cross about 15 yards from, 1 at the same distance behind. Closest I think I’ve seen a non-suburban deer that close so that was pretty cool.

Wraps up my trip.

Cool Hand Luke

Well didn’t like where I was sitting so decided to just start walking around 3:30. Found 4 scrapes within 200 yards of each other.

Sat in the middle and had 2 does cross about 15 yards from, 1 at the same distance behind. Closest I think I’ve seen a non-suburban deer that close so that was pretty cool.

Wraps up my trip.
You gave it a great effort (y) Late season kinda tough