10-24-10

capt stan

Struck out yesterday(sat) hit another hole this am. Right as it was crackn light I had 2 deer go buy. I could tell they were deer in the scope, but couldn't Id what they were.... About 08:20 I was starting to eat a gronola bar when I look right and see black thru the brush about 80 tds out...HOG! I stowed the ruck real fast, grabbed up the .270 stuffed the granola bar in my face .Hard right shot so pushed the seat towards the tree, that allowed me to turn and squat in the ol' Man and used the side bar for a rest. Lined up the + on the shoulder and BOOM she dropped..2 sec later she gets up and Stands on her hind legs like a bucking bronco SQUEEEEEEEEL as her head goes back and forth like godzilla looking around as he walks thru the highrises of tokyo, she fell back over and was done. :cheers: 115 to 120 lbs COVERED up with FAT!!! gonna be a good eater! taking a break for the rest of today and staying out of the heat rest of the day!!! This hot weather and full moon has been TOUGH hunting this week!

10-24-10_sow.JPG

phila64

Another the nice one, you are the hog master I wish I can
go hunt with you one time and learn from you.:bounce:
Congrat capt Stan.

308-MIKE

Congratulations. Gonna be great eater

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
What they said!! Looked like a Perfect Shot!! Congrats on a real Good Pig! Man I need to get one!

WolfPack

Banned
Nice!!