She’s done it again(just got scoring done in Tifton)

kmaxwell3

Great deer young lady. Way to get it done. I don't carry a gun any more because of my kids. Lol

slow motion

Congratulations to you both. Great buck.

Core Lokt

Congrats to the young lady. I know you are proud. I miss those days, my two girls are grown up and out of the house now.

Big7

The Oracle
CONGRATULATIONS ON A MONSTER BUCK !!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I relish the days that i sat with my boys and didnt carry a rifle myself. A world record couldnt come close to the memories and excitement of watching them kill even a 4 pt.
Went by quick didn’t it? My oldest is 31 now. I do have a grandson now but it will be a few years until he can go

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo! Way to go young lady! Man what a buck! Must have been exciting to watch the chase, see him leave then come back! Congratulations little lady! :cheers: Well done dad! Congrats to you too! Enjoy the ride cause they grow up way too fast!

krizia829

Heck yeah! You go girl!! What an awesome buck! 243 is a great round. I'm surprised it didn't exit. But she got him and the round did some damage. That's what matters. Congratulations! :rockon:

one fine buck, down here in south Georgia that would have you in all the papers. . you did what i wanted my granddaughter to do but she reached 12 yrs. and decided it was more fun to listen to me tell what i saw.. and one cold wet trip and not seeing anything ended her desire to hunt .