11/4 pm

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I’m back in Heard. New piece of land I’ve only stepped foot on a couple times. Property is absurdly thick. Even the hardwood creek bottom I’m in you can’t see more than 15-20 yards. Tons of acorns along the creek and more rubs than you can count. Also walked up on three massive scrapes under the same tree. All clean as a whistle. Hopefully one comes and checks it before dark. It’s going to be hand to hand combat if they do!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Had a big doe come in behind us, real spooky and trotted off

sportsman94

I gotta go feed some cows/goats for a lady up the road who is out of town then I’m headed back to a food plot. Only does and small bucks have showed up there recently, but it’s green and all I need is a mature buck to come take a look.

Spent all day butchering our 350 pound hog. Got him almost completely in the freezer so I can hopefully make room for a deer if need be

IMG_8745.jpeg

rugerfan

In a totally new area on the ONF, in a creek bottom with a couple fresh rubs and tons of deer sign. Missed this morning due to being sick. Had to get out of the house this afternoon. Good luck all.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Nothing yet. Sitting in a pop up watching a road bed between white oaks to my right, food plot, thicket and feeder to my left. They bout ran over me this morning right here.

IMG_1800.jpeg

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Well they're moving...Hazel says "Papaw, there's a buck..." it trotted off, lorty, said it was a big one too, I couldn't see it, probably an 8 running around here

:waggingfinger: