11/26 pm

Dupree

47 and raining. Had a buck show up last night that had been MIA since September and had quite a few blurry chasing pics last night. Perfect wind for that food plot. Going solo, wife says my son needs to rest. She said the same thing about me, but I’m hard headed.

deerslayer357

Headed out in a little while to try my luck in this cold/rainy weather.

North Hall checking in along a creek bed. Had some good action this morning. It’s been dry by me all day, and hoping this light drizzle starting up gets them moving again. Had a shooter on camera right after dark yesterday, and hope he shows up with the weather changing a little earlier today.

Dupree

Settled in my blind. I came in the short way by walking across a cutover from the county road. Eliminates walking through where deer may be and I don’t have to open a gate. Doe and 2 babies in the road about 200 yards from my blind. I was ninja enough to get into the blind without spooking them.

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
At home sick again , the rut is on fire in one of our farms in sw ga, lastnight shooter was behind a doe at stand I would have been at, this morning had my buddy go since I couldn’t , said he saw 5 different bucks chasing same 2 does, got pics of 4 different shooters today and yesterday at stand and multiple chasin pics, hopefully one stops long enough for him tonight

Attachments

• IMG_5030.png
    IMG_5030.png
    849.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5037.png
    IMG_5037.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5050.png
    IMG_5050.png
    488 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5061.png
    IMG_5061.png
    665.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5067.png
    IMG_5067.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5084.png
    IMG_5084.png
    279.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5085.png
    IMG_5085.png
    405.2 KB · Views: 59

talisman

At home sick again , the rut is on fire in one of our farms in sw ga, lastnight shooter was behind a doe at stand I would have been at, this morning had my buddy go since I couldn’t , said he saw 5 different bucks chasing same 2 does, got pics of 4 different shooters today and yesterday at stand and multiple chasin pics, hopefully one stops long enough for him tonight
If your buddy can't make it I can fill in lol

Dupree

A pretty good buck just crossed the road about 500 yards away. I saw him come into the road and by the time I got binos up all I saw was his hindquarters. Hopefully he follows that drain down here to this food plot.

sleepr71

Sitting in a box stand,watching 2 food plots next to a 4-5 acre bedding thicket. Wind is good. Rain should stop..about dark. It’s quiet,not even much traffic on the roads;) Little worried about the rain washing away the blood trail..if I do get lucky.

Dupree

Big doe with stained tarsals just came out into the plot. She’s feeding, but on edge.

North Hall checking in along a creek bed. Had some good action this morning. It’s been dry by me all day, and hoping this light drizzle starting up gets them moving again. Had a shooter on camera right after dark yesterday, and hope he shows up with the weather changing a little earlier today.
Pretty quiet here. Nothing so far but some day squirrels.

Dupree

She keeps staring where she came from, like she’s expecting company.

I had probably 30 pics between dark and daylight last night of deer running back and forth on the corner of this plot, and a buck that has been Mia since 9/15. Also had several other smaller bucks I didn’t recognize. Surely some of them will swing through before dark.