11/15 PM

bulletjig

Back in my climber at the edge of oak ridge and oak flat.

bany

Back in. Left out about 10:30 and turned to see a mature walking right toward my stand. Brought the leaf blower and got the plot cleared off. Lots of those blowing around here

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Back in. Left out about 10:30 and turned to see a mature walking right toward my stand. Brought the leaf blower and got the plot cleared off. Lots of those blowing around here
Gas or electric or does it matter ?

Dupree

I’m in a blind in Polk county with my 9yr old daughter. Sitting on a food plot. We saw a doe and 2 babies walking in and had a lone doe cross the road shortly after we got settled. Looking for a buck this eve. It has to have 4 on a side or 15” wide to be legal for her, but she’s saying she wants one to shoulder mount. We will see what shows up.

BowSniper

my 8yr old son and myself are sitting in the doghouse blind top of a quad pod overlooking fallow field with lanes cut in. Hoping for his 1st harvest.

Good luck!!! Hope he knocks a big'n down!!!

BowSniper

buckshed

Had mamma doe and 2 yearlings cut across powerline..then momma trotted back across thought for sure a buck would be behind but not yet

Dupree

Doe and small buck feeding down the road bed our way. Started at 350 yards, gave made it to 200.