JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree. 18 years strong, but different IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Part IV starting up right now.

We are dead in the middle of November with young bucks cruising and old bucks seeming locked down. The mornings have been cool and the evenings toasty. It’s been a hot November overall but still lots of great deer being seen and killed…and missed.

Some folks are heading home and others are just getting started while some are still running hard several weeks in. People are all over the Midwest and south.

Y’all keep on posting and updating and heck every once in a while someone even draws blood.

Get caught up on III here. https://forum.gon.com/threads/jt-bu...ee-18-years-strong-but-different-iii.1045984/

November 14 8:45am central….primetime.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba…Five bucks cruising in last 20 minutes…biggest is a 4 yr old eight. Gotta be a big dude in here somewhere. Unless they’re locked down. Gotta keep head on a swivel, they just show up in every **** direction

John…Good luck, I’m ready to see blood other than Jim’s hand.

Comedy Central I tell ya

flatsmaster

Jt what’s this schedule like for y’all ?
I’m heading to Florida on Thursday and then to Tennessee early next week for a few days. I may try to sneak back to Illinois for late season if I can’t get it done before Thursday
Did I mention I love bow hunting but boy it has some lows also.
Jake said on the way home dad do you know how many I’d of killed with a gun up there … followed that with it’s the greatest 9 days of my year … Laurel made a noise in back seat and he added other then my wife !!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Jt what’s this schedule like for y’all ?
I’m heading to Florida on Thursday and then to Tennessee early next week for a few days. I may try to sneak back to Illinois for late season if I can’t get it done before Thursday
Did I mention I love bow hunting but boy it has some lows also.

I believe all 3 of us are heading home next week and then maybe get a few more days here and there in IL.

savannahsdad

Just had a flurry of activity all around me and pinned down for about 20 minutes with a little unicorn buck, that should be relieved he left when he did. I did have fun practicing my drawing and letting down on a live animal.
Gonna call it a day in about 20 more minutes. Gotta go do that job thingy.

slow motion

Congrats to your brother CC … I hope he has a wagon for that bike or that’s the pic I want to see how he loads it !!
Reminds me of a story I read in F&S as a kid. My first deer and welcome to it by Patrick F. McManus. Loads his deer on his bicycle with it sitting on the rear fender and over his shoulders. Deer comes to and chaos ensues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts