JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree. 18 years strong, but different IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Local Wally World. Fella cleaning up said this location isn't doing enough volume. Sending all theirs to Dawsonville location Monday. Never anybody working in sporting goods is most likely the problem. Well company policy is probably the biggest culprit. Eventually move away from it altogether. Sad but this is the world we live in.View attachment 1275369

Well if it matters, although I know folks have bought a few guns from Walmart over the last 30 or so years, I can also say that I can’t think of one time I’ve ever thought about buying one from Walmart in that same time frame.

I’ve also never thought about looking for paper plates or tighty whiteys from a gun store.

Last edited:

slow motion

Well if it matters, although I know folks have bout a few guns from Walmart over the last 30 or so years, I can also say that I can’t think of one time I’ve ever thought about buying one from Walmart in that same time frame.

I’ve also never thought about looking for paper plates or tighty whiteys from a gun store.
Know you take lots a pics so please no posting tighty whitey, or any other intimate selfies, please.

flatwoods

Well if it matters, although I know folks have bout a few guns from Walmart over the last 30 or so years, I can also say that I can’t think of one time I’ve ever thought about buying one from Walmart in that same time frame.

I haven't even thought about buying drawers in years. :D
TMI ?

slow motion

Actually after thinking about it perhaps them stopping selling such is a positive. Large chains are often killers of small businesses who can't compete with their price model. This opens the market back up for the small places.

Resica

Saturday was the last day of rifle season up here in Pa. Went to camp in the mountains. Gang of guys I could hear pushing on the backside of a mountain I was lookin at. They were doin a bit of shootin too. By 10am I could hear them on the side of the mountain I was facin. 20 minutes later, I saw a buck headed right towards me. At 40 yards he locked up the brakes and took a left. Never got the gun on him. Probably a 10 second encounter with lots of twiggys involved. Oh, well. Try to head back up for grouse in the coming weeks if there is not too much snow.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Saturday was the last day of rifle season up here in Pa. Went to camp in the mountains. Gang of guys I could hear pushing on the backside of a mountain I was lookin at. They were doin a bit of shootin too. By 10am I could hear them on the side of the mountain I was facin. 20 minutes later, I saw a buck headed right towards me. At 40 yards he locked up the brakes and took a left. Never got the gun on him. Probably a 10 second encounter with lots of twiggys involved. Oh, well. Try to head back up for grouse in the coming weeks if there is not too much snow.
Sounds like a good hunt that ended without a kill but with a good sit at the very least.

Get back when you can.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Whether their standings mean anything or not, the Cowboys and Eagles is always a giant game. BUT when they’re both at the top of the standings, this is a huge game! Man I love football and want a great game, but as a lifelong Falcons and Pats fan it’s hard to pull for anyone this evening

image.jpg

Mike 65

Looks like this one is about done. Thanks J.T. for getting this going again. Had a great time this year and again congratulations to all those killed this year! Already looking forward to next year.
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

slow motion

Finishing up Christmas Cards to landowners where I hunt. Always a good idea if you lease from an individual. A gift card for somewhere local to them never hurts either.

Not sure when or if I'll get back in a tree this year. Hopeful but realistic.

Looks like 9 more after this one till 1k.

Merry Christmas and good luck everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.