12-8 AM

B. White

I'm going to wait to daylight and try a new spot I've never been to. Too many gullies and hills to worry about going in early. I've shot several good ones in years past from the 8th to the 13th chasing does. No sign for a couple of weeks and then they come alive all of a sudden.

Blackston

Lookin for me a doe or a hog on Chickasaw….. got dropped blind and found a deer trail .. walked till I didn’t want to no mere ….. let’s see what it looks like at sunrise….. didn’t get shined hopefully I’m not in someone’s lap ..

ditchdoc24

Good morning everyone. Finally back in a tree after being stuck dealing with life for a week. I’m in a ladder stand in an oak drainage between two sections of pines this morning. Apparently this is known as a late season spot so we’ll see. Good luck everybody.

Blackston

Life be tough …. I hope u get recharged
Good morning everyone. Finally back in a tree after being stuck dealing with life for a week. I’m in a ladder stand in an oak drainage between two sections of pines this morning. Apparently this is known as a late season spot so we’ll see. Good luck everybody.

basshappy

BANNED
Beautiful morning and the woods are alive! Woodpecker drilling, cardinals chirping, and the squirrels ... you know how it goes - you've worked all week taking care of business setting yourself up to get into the woods, crossing Ts and dotting Is, you creep in under the cover of dark, post up and wait for the sound of those footsteps in the fallen leaves ...

20231208_073719.jpg

Yeah, it's one of those mornings! Surrounded by squirrels in every direction! Just had one run up the tree I am sitting in! Oh my he just came around the back to my right side eye level! LOL