1964 Ford Falcon...restoration complete!

Mangler

Finally done! This is my 5 yr project, finally complete. She has a 302 engine, C4 tranny, Rod and Custom Motorsports Mustang II front end with disc brakes. Pretty much everything on this car is new. Did everything myself with the exception of installing the front windshield & back glass, installing the exhaust system and spraying the paint. Thanks for looking! Can't wait to start entering her into some of the local car shows.

Attachments

• 0725102005.jpg
    0725102005.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 17,996

JWarren

GREAT JOB! I'll give $2500.00 cash for it...:huh:

Roberson

Beatiful ride..............who painted it?

contender*

Beautiful bird, I'm workin on a 69 myself. Care to divulge what size tires and rims you used?

Mangler

Beautiful bird, I'm workin on a 69 myself. Care to divulge what size tires and rims you used?

Thanks for the compliment. They are 17X7" rims, 245/45/17 on rear and 225/45/17 on the front. I believe the backspace on the rims were either 4" or 4.5"

Mangler

Beatiful ride..............who painted it?

It was the last car that Baily's paint and body (in Martinez, Georgia) did before they sold the business. They were about the only paint and body shop in the area that still painted older cars. Most of them now days just do insurance claims (replacing panels and spraying them). I did the body work myself and had them do a final blocking on it just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Shug

Sweet! Good choice on color and wheels

Mangler

Sweet! Good choice on color and wheels

Thanks I lost a lot of sleep deciding on the color. My wife wanted red, but it wasn't for me. Always liked a silver car and picked it out by looking through countless color samples at the paint shop. If I remember correctly it was a Chrystler color code.

Sirduke

Man !!! I love old Falcons, had two 64 coupes, and a 64 Ranchero. Miss them cars. MORE PHOTOS PLEASE

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member
It looks great on the outside.:banana::banana::banana:

Inthegarge

Welcome to the Ford show circuit...Hope to run into soon....RW

Galaxie.jpg