My Low Buck Ranger Build

Flaustin1

Like i said earlier in the thread, the 3.0s are junk. Im on my secound motor and am now having overheating problems with a new everything you can do or put into the coolant system. Highly dissapointed.

Lonesome00

I have heard that three liters are tough just not powerful. I am wondering about that line of thought now though.

Lonesome00

Turns out this project is not dead after all. I was going to trade this ranger for an F150 a buddy has. But complication with the final deal had me go back and revisit repairing the truck. Good news it all the cylinders have great compression still. So I believe the problem is in the top end alone. Now, past ventures taught me that I should do both the bottom and top together. But as the title implies, this is a low buck build. I just do not have the money to go through the whole engine and do all the mods I had in mind. So, I will be pulling the top end and go through it. I have priced the parts I need and has long as the heads are goo this is not going to be all that costly.

T-N-T

Well, I hope for your sake it works out. I know how a low cost project can go wrong and be a high cost project... Good luck

Latest posts