2018 Northern Zone Hunt

chenryiv

I’d like to thank everyone who attended the TBG Northern Zone hunt at Rocky Mountain PFA and Berry College WMA. We had approximately 18 hunters that attended and camped out for the three days. It appeared that we had the entire Rocky Mtn / Berry WMA hunting areas to ourselves. I’d like to give special thanks to Mike Clark and Pres. Todd Cook for assisting me in preparing dinner for the group and Michelle Cook and the Fosters for providing us with a delightful dessert. We also had New Member Wayman Cowan join us for the hunt.

I think everyone saw deer, and some even had shot opportunities, but decided to take them. We also saw plenty turkey and have discussed making plans for Spring Turkey hunt, so stay tuned.

Attachments

• IMG_9356.JPG
    IMG_9356.JPG
    334.3 KB · Views: 41

Todd Cook

It was a good hunt.Lots of game around even if we didn't kill any. Great fellowship. Thanks to all who came out.

dutchman

I had a good trip. I enjoyed hunting a new (to me) area and think that I'd like to go up there again. The PFA is open to bow hunting only from now until January of next year. That ain't bad...

Clipper

I came over Saturday afternoon and hunted a while and then went to camp to visit. Enjoyed the company, the good fish dinner, and the fire. Thanks to all who put on this hunt.