2021 Oglethorpe County

transfixer

Had all the cabin fever I could take. Came down bout an hr ago. Just drove electric buggy to Redneck blind n climbed in for afternoon sit, not caring if anything comes out. But…bet I’ll have a dozen out here before dark. View from Redneck.
View attachment 1125647View attachment 1125648

If I didn't have to work half day tomorrow and had my stuff loaded I'd head to the camp today, just as soon be in the woods with it raining as at home with it raining,
That's a mighty nice redneck blind you got there Triple C ! and a great looking food plot to watch over ! maybe a great Big Un will come out right before dark !

Triple C

If I didn't have to work half day tomorrow and had my stuff loaded I'd head to the camp today, just as soon be in the woods with it raining as at home with it raining,
That's a mighty nice redneck blind you got there Triple C ! and a great looking food plot to watch over ! maybe a great Big Un will come out right before dark !
Thx transfixer! Gonna sit here til dark. Anything other than pigs show up then I’ll update with pics. Stay tuned…May waste a bullet or two on these pigs before dark.

transfixer

Spoke too soon. Just looked up n lower field is covered in pigs. Where’s @Todd E whwn I need him.

I didn't realize Redneck was who made the blind till I googled it,, I thought you were just calling it that ,,,, lol

I was going to say I hoped you had a scoped rifle with you, I'd be tempted to put one of those porkers down, and hopefully run the rest off, I imagine they could do some damage to that food plot if they stayed around enough ?

transfixer

I’ve been at home for a week. Finally said to heck with it n headed down this afternoon. Enjoying this sit just watching deer.

Rain is coming down again but dry in blind. Need at add a couple more Rednecks to the farm for days like this.

I've got a tower stand I've always sat in on rainy days,, but a Momma buzzard took it over last spring and her and her two little ones made a mess of it over the summer, I took the roof off of it right before gun season so the rain would wash away the junk,, I did hunt out of it during gun season and did take an 8pt from it Thanksgiving wknd,, but I'm going to have to rebuild it over the Summer,, and try to Buzzard proof it if possible