2022 Oglethorpe County

Triple C

Still getting a few good ones on camera... Had this guy on camera consistently in August, September and early October and then he disappeared first week of gun season, has shown back up 3 nights this week as we have not put any pressure on this property since Turkey week. They know, LOL.....View attachment 1126751
Just one more weekend and he'll have a chance to get even bigger before next season! That's a nice buck.

transfixer

Still getting a few good ones on camera... Had this guy on camera consistently in August, September and early October and then he disappeared first week of gun season, has shown back up 3 nights this week as we have not put any pressure on this property since Turkey week. They know, LOL.....View attachment 1126751

I'm hoping for the same sort of thing on our place, really hasn't been anyone hunting since thanksgiving, so they should be a bit less nervous this weekend

Grunt-n-bleat

Happy New Years yall.
Headed down to the club hopefully in the morning to try to get some freezer queens. The end is near this Sunday so going to hunt as much as I can.
All the rain we have had last couple weeks have seriously put a "damper" on my hunting efforts.
Best of luck to all of you in the waning moments of this deer season.

Grunt-n-bleat

Congrats SouthernHunter, hope lil man and mom are doing well!

Todd safe travels brother. Hope you get a Texas monster!!

Hunted this morning sat until 1130. Didn't see the first deer. All the flooding down on Long Creek must have pushed em up to higher ground.
Gonna try it again tomorrow afternoon, seems to be more activity in the afternoons lately based on cam activity.

Triple C

Lot of good stuff going on in here boys! Southernhunter a new dad…Todd E of chasing big buck dreams n a bunch of us chasing freezer queens as the season comes to a close here. 2 does n multiple pigs taken this week on our place. Hope to put 4 or 5 more in freezer by Sunday.

I plan on going down this afternoon and end my season’s last sit tomorrow afternoon. Best of luck to all!

Buford_Dawg

I will be down Saturday to pull stands and feeders off our BCR club, logging taking place supposedly in next 2-3 months, so we removing all our stuff. No hunting for me, I'm done with the deer, been a good season, not the best, but always good to get in the OC woods. Got alot of small bucks and several 'almost' shooters hanging around, I hope they make it thru the weekend :)