22 Long Rifle Boolit PSA.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Aguila is 32.25 per 500 with free shipping. Federal is .06 per round if you buy bulk with free shipping. If it’s what you want go for it. There’s other choices out there in that price range.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Maybe for hunting or SERIOUS target shooting, or maybe you got a lot more money than me...
:bounce:

But, as much 22lr as I go through, that Norma at $5.00 a box would break me.

I'll try the cheap stuff at least once. Oddly enough, the biggest disappointment lately on 22lr has been Federal 22 AUTOMATCH. I guess I must have tapped into a bad run and got maybe 8 of the 325 boxes and they have the most duds out of anything. They group pretty good and I'll give them another try- I never would have expected that from Federal. And it's happening in a bevy of platforms so I know it ain't the gun.

If these Bass Pro store brand don't do well, I ain't lost but 33$. If they work, it will save me a lot and I'll get some more before they go off sale.
Understood.

Any time I have off to spend at the range is SERIOUS to me and worth more than spending time dealing with stuff that has proven frustration filled.

I've been able to get ammo that works great for ~ $4+ per box.....Norma, Aguila, Federal, and CCI.

I'm shying away from Remington when it comes to ammo. Tried their new rimfire....it was terrible.....tried their new 10mm in two guns....same bad results in both on range sessions where other brands of 10mm was shooting tight groups.

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Reactions: Dub