#330 Drivelers claiming it is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
No rain here in a week or so. Grass dying all over yard. Other than okra garden be done.

trad bow

I picked my final on Lima beans and purple hull peas today. Gonna strip tomatoes tomorrow. After that nothing but peppers and okra left.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I need to pull green beans and probably the cucumbers.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thought this was our first rain day per the weather guesser, nothing.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Just had a nice shower in full Sun the entire duration, maybe 15-20 minutes, but medium downfall, not a sprinkle or a downpour.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
It quit by the time I set 2 hanging pots of flowers out off the front porch under overhang. facepalm:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good evening to all of you Driveler friends.

Without any doubt, the majority of ya'll are the hardest working people that I have ever known. Heck, it makes me feel tired just reading about how many bushels of various types of vegetables and fruits that you have picked, shelled, cleaned, blanched, and canned up in jars or put into your freezers. I LOVE your photos of all of these accomplishments too.

Then, I see that at least 97 of you have mowed 900 acres of grass, then bailed another 3000 acres of hay, then sprayed all of the necessary types of grass/killer/fertilizer etc. Then several of you have found time to perform all sorts of maintenance on your homes as well.

LASTLY, I THINK THAT JEFF C (CHIEF) MUST BE 98 % Energizer Bunny because he just keeps going, going, going, going and seems to NEVER stop for the past 10 years at least !!!

YA'LL ARE AWESOME !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
.00000000000000000 rain drops at the house.
Had to stop cutting grass at mom's because of 3 rain delays in an hr.Gave up and came home.

Core Lokt

It feels really nice out on the back porch. Just got done looking at the raised bed garden that I put in late. Going to get some tomatoes and peppers for sure. Just got done with the Wednesday night family supper so I’m gonna chill on the back porch with a drank and watch the birdfeeder and whatever else decides to scramble out of the woods

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good evening to all of you Driveler friends.

Without any doubt, the majority of ya'll are the hardest working people that I have ever known. Heck, it makes me feel tired just reading about how many bushels of various types of vegetables and fruits that you have picked, shelled, cleaned, blanched, and canned up in jars or put into your freezers. I LOVE your photos of all of these accomplishments too.

Then, I see that at least 97 of you have mowed 900 acres of grass, then bailed another 3000 acres of hay, then sprayed all of the necessary types of grass/killer/fertilizer etc. Then several of you have found time to perform all sorts of maintenance on your homes as well.

LASTLY, I THINK THAT JEFF C (CHIEF) MUST BE 98 % Energizer Bunny because he just keeps going, going, going, going and seems to NEVER stop for the past 10 years at least !!!

YA'LL ARE AWESOME !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mike, I'm just trying to stay ahead, or at the very least even with these other Ol geezers. ::ke: :bounce:

While I've got your ear, get yourself to your DR. and find out what all that diarrhea is about.

:cheers:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I don,t try to keep up....just do the best I can.

Well obviously I'm just joking around....just try to stay busy. There's always something that needs to be done around here.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Well obviously I'm just joking around....just try to stay busy. There's always something that needs to be done around here.
I know you were.....I try to stay busy.....but sometimes other people want me busier than I want to be.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I know you were.....I try to stay busy.....but sometimes other people want me busier than I want to be.

Heck, I sometimes want me to stay busier than I want to be.....

:bounce:

trad bow

There’s always something that needs doing but now that the gathering season for vegetables is about over I can turn my thoughts to hunting and fishing. My time of the year.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I channelled my inner Chief, and decided to get the lawn mowed, edged and blowed this evening after dinner before any rain the rest of the week. Got'er done in right at an hour, and then jumped into the pool. Relaxing now with a drank.

Thanks for motivating me, Chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.