#330 Drivelers claiming it is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good morning evabody!!!!
Cloudy with a slight breeze east of the big rock.

There is no and I mean NO breeze at 30055 so share a little.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Yep I go to bed between 8:30 & 9. Old body is worn out. It needs a full night of rest.
I did get a shower last night but still dry under the trees.

There was almost 0.5 inches in the gauge this morning but I believe it all came down yesterday in the shower I had mid afternoon.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mornin!:banana: Light mist at the Cafe 356. All dry in the A town.

Just booked a condo at the Marina for a long weekend in Sept. No more camping, but we're still going! :fine::banana::banana:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin folks!

Wow, talk about sleeping in. For some odd reason I couldn’t sleep last night. I made up for it this morning though.

MizT wasn’t having any problems sleeping, as a matter of fact she woke up running late while I was trying to go to sleep. :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I got another good shower here later on in the night last night well after dark.

Core Lokt

Supposed to dry up here for the next several days and their calling for 97* over the weekend with 3 digit heat indexs

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’m through for outside today. Hauled load of firewood and another load of debris from the tree. Picked figs, okra and tomatoes. Grounded up pea, bean and squash plants. Wasn’t doing anything but keeping the bugs alive. Discarded two mater plants that called it quits on me.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
There was almost 0.5 inches in the gauge this morning but I believe it all came down yesterday in the shower I had mid afternoon.
No moisture in my gauge for a while now.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Heavy rain now in the 30606. It's dark out there.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Morning time !!! Just another ice pack day ! Bro called and wants us to fly to PCB in his jet Sat, don't think I'm gonna make it

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Howdy Y'all....

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Howdy Chief, looks like we'll be wheels up 'round 9sish tmrow

Status
Not open for further replies.