#330 Drivelers claiming it is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Power cord+Pool+drank, this gonna make Quacks leaf burning look safe. :bounce:

Dey gon put some pontoons on it in case the cord don’t reach, just cut across da pool. :bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Dey gon put some pontoons on it in case the cord don’t reach, just cut across da pool. :bounce:

The shockatricity cord said for outdoor use.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I’ve been a cord before, Lawd, talk about seein the light literally.

I had a wire in the left hand and the another part in the right when it came apart and the light bulb to my right was still lit. Not only that, I had a death grip on it.
:rofl:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well, I finally broke my first little sweat today a little bit ago. I merely laid 7 stepping stones and barely dug them into the ground about an inch deep.

Might jump on the mower while I’m still damp and mow little front yard. I can practically hear it growing with these little showers and then bright and Sunny afterward.

Core Lokt

It will rain on the lake but more times than not when a good cell is coming, when it gets to the lake it will split and go around both sides and then get back together once over land again. Must have something to do with pressure or the water surface. It's weird.

Had a heck of a cell in a long line coming my way and it did the exact above as I mentioned...

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Rain been going around me all day. Don’t matter none cause back done shut me down again.

trad bow

I do have the dehydrator going with a gallon of figs in it. I can lay in recliner while it does the work.

trad bow

Dang laid up in recliner with back and don’t even have a quack to swap out stories with.

trad bow

This one getting close to being over.

trad bow

Still ain’t got no rain

trad bow

Garden done so it don’t matter

trad bow

Waiting on cooler weather so I can go fishing