.35 remington ammo

Lukikus2

A month ago I went to buy a few more boxes of 35 and every thing including 35's had been wiped out clean. My first thought was for internet sales. While I do like the Hornady's for the extra distance, the old style Federal is what I want in quantity but have been informed Federal only makes one run of them a year. Still looking.

biggdogg

A month ago I went to buy a few more boxes of 35 and every thing including 35's had been wiped out clean. My first thought was for internet sales. While I do like the Hornady's for the extra distance, the old style Federal is what I want in quantity but have been informed Federal only makes one run of them a year. Still looking.

From what I understand, Federal and Remington both run the .35 on a seasonal production run. I always set my MidwayUSA account to notify whenever they get a shipment in and order a few boxes when I get the email.

Jester896

Senior Clown
I saw 2 boxes at Chuck's Guns today of 200gr FTX...think they were about the same price there.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Saw about half a dozen boxes each of Remington and Hornady .35s at Jot 'Em Down in Blackshear...30 something per box.

snooker1

GrabAGun has the Hornady's for 24.99 a box in stock. I just ordered 4 more.

rosewood

Only cost me just over $5 per box of 20 if I cast the boolits myself. Using store bought jacketed bullets cost me maybe $10-12 per box. (insert cheesy grin here)

Rosewood

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I had 11 boxes so this makes it 15.
Yeah that’s what I would have done too ?
Buying one more would have been 16 and then I would have been stressed