404 “Culture”

HuntinJake_23

Geoff Collins needs to pack his culture stuff and move on, he just got embarrassed at home by a team that was winless last year. He shall now be know as the “Culture Clown”!! ?

Attachments

• 0B803A43-5C80-42EC-8D51-915A81F8B3EA.jpeg
    0B803A43-5C80-42EC-8D51-915A81F8B3EA.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Maybe K State has a shot after all.

Big7

The Oracle
Maybe K State has a shot after all.
Finally found out who "K" is.
Saw a show last night about it. A younger person explained it to me as I watched the show. It was mostly true and funny. ?

All this time you've been mentioning "Karen" said or Karen did, I thought you were talking about Karen Handle. ?

hawkeye123

Paid N Illinois a mil to come to Atl to get steam rolled..18 pt favorite..then get BEAT at home on a last min 2pt conversion..Collins has to go now..pitiful loss..lost to Citadel last year bad now this debacle..embarrassing

brownceluse

I didn’t know much about him until he came to GT. I thought the weight lifting deal on the sidelines was cheesiest gimmick I’d ever seen. The 404 marketing scheme isn’t all that bad considering he’s at Tek. So yesterday I got on YouTube and started watching some of his postgame and other interviews. What an absolute clown this guy is. Whoever interviewed him and hired him needs to be fired. All of his clowness should’ve been caught in the interview. I hate it for Tek fans. I actually liked Paul Johnson.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Finally found out who "K" is.
Saw a show last night about it. A younger person explained it to me as I watched the show. It was mostly true and funny. ?

All this time you've been mentioning "Karen" said or Karen did, I thought you were talking about Karen Handle. ?

I was talking about Kennesaw State. :wink:

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Karen State. All girls school. They are hoping to get in on the gt schedule next year

Short haircuts required. Also, all attendees must take “I’d like to speak to the manager 101” to graduate.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Short haircuts required. Also, all attendees must take “I’d like to speak to the manager 101” to graduate.
Their play by play and color commentators are the "ladies" from the View, head coach Rosie O'Donnell