Jermaine Burton assaults 2 fans when Tennessee rushed the field Saturday night. One was a girl.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
There are links out there to the videos, but I'm not sure of all the language. Both assaults were unprovoked. He apparently was just taking out his anger on anyone in his swinging radius. I think this blows up big by tomorrow and given todays culture, who knows how big it will get. He may have played his last down in football. Thank God he left UGA.

buckpasser

I hope he didn’t do that, but Bama won’t be out too much if he is gone.

Big7

The Oracle
You can take the boy out of the city...

Something like that.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
She identifies as a VOL fan.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hit a girl. What a piece of trash. Nothing else to say.

I saw the video and he needs held accountable, his actions are wrong. He deserves what comes his way.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yes 1st girl was just running past him in general direction and he pops her in the head.. Should be charged with assault.
^thats^ funny coming from a Vol. Considering Vol fans are the worst in all of college football about assaulting people including their own band members.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
^thats^ funny coming from a Vol. Considering Vol fans are the worst in all of college football about assaulting people including their own band members.

Pass the mustard please.

:bounce:

:pop:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
So UGA and Bama will recruit anyone to win?

Why not?

Some folks will do anything for a "win", like calling up another states DNR and acting like a resident to push their own agenda. A win is a win, right?