4mm arrows

James12

Switched to these after the season, so far I’m a huge fan. I also got away from the crazy FOC and flattened my arrow back out a bit. Anyone else use 4mm arrows and have any pros/cons after using them for a while?

deast1988

Tried deep6 injexion, brittle limited broadhead selection. They punched so hard a miss, broke em, broke one on a rib hit with a spitfire. Gave up on them.

Tried the FMJ injexion, probably my favorite so far other then the limited broadheads.

Tried the GoldTip Pierce, didn’t like the collar system. Super tight to get the wobble out.

Tried the DaySix, built some heavy’s. Blew through a doe. But didn’t like the arrow flight of the slow trajectory. Had a few duck, realized 255fps didn’t do it for me, the lil single bevel was cool. But blood trail didn’t do it for me either.

Tried the new 4mm axis with the ti half out system, they are like original injexion. Shot local 3ds, if there’s any debris in the target they crack. Brother broke one on his buck last fall, I broke one on a doe, had one passthrough on another doe no issues.

I gave the 4mm a solid go, went to .204 victory rip tko this year. It’s either 5mm or .204. Hype was over inflated. I gave em a honest try, but it’s not my kool aid.

4mm axis 125gr grim reaper mini mag
Day6 125gr Kudupoint
4mm axis IronWill S100
65560172694__BD5A5F90-1FFA-4206-B45C-16F7DF668939.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2289.jpeg
    IMG_2289.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5062.jpeg
    IMG_5062.jpeg
    358 KB · Views: 6