556 Ammo

kmaxwell3

Just saw on a gun ad in my email from GunnStuff TV that old Uncle Joe is trying to stop the sell of 556 ammo to the public. Pretty sure he doesn't have that ability. But anything is possible I guess.. They could be just using scare tactics to move ammo? Not sure if it's true or false. So I would assume the prices will keep going up.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Just saw on a gun ad in my email from GunnStuff TV that old Uncle Joe is trying to stop the sell of 556 ammo to the public. Pretty sure he doesn't have that ability. But anything is possible I guess.. They could be just using scare tactics to move ammo? Not sure if it's true or false. So I would assume the prices will keep going up.
The red flag legislation is still in the works, haven't seen everything in the bill, minus boyfriends will be added to the domestic violence, but I'm sure they tossed a lot in there.

Hillbilly stalker

When President Obama forced the shut down of a couple lead companies....it really put a dent in the ammo market.

ucfireman

Sure glad mine shoots "hunting rounds" in .223 instead of those evil "war rounds" in 5.56.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
He's trying to stop Lake City from selling their surplus M855 green tips to the public.

Reactions: Dub

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

When you don't care whether it is legal or not a Dim will try to do it anyway.

Dub

Nothing new here.

He's been saying all sorts of stuff along those lines for years.

Now, he's using current events to validate his hatred of the 2nd Amendment and hatred for American citizens.

Nothing new.

He has an administration full of sycophants who are along for the ride....as well as political lapdogs at the head of the alphabet agencies. He's leveraging his resources to in the direction his hate sends him.

DAVE

The real story is not about bullets, it is about Tyrants. Americans give lip service to freedom and Constitutional rights all the while allowing the Federal Government to be taken over incrementally by Tyrants such as Biden & Pelosi and their administrators who have no regard for Americans, the Constitution or God given Rights and will use the power and weapons of the Government to put down and destroy any opposition. In the last few years we have seen the creation of Homeland security, TSA, Fisa court, Climate Zar, countless others and too many task forces to name and most of these agencies are used to the detriment of Americans not their benefit. Americans have allowed these agency the power to make laws under the name of regulations. Washington D.C. is full of bureaucrats and politicians like Biden who demand obedience from their "Subjects". The last 100 years have seen the slow destruction of a once great nation with individual freedom voted away by the very people losing it. Banning the sale of green tip bullets is another "common sense" back door attempt to put another nail into the coffin of America.

snookdoctor

Apparently, uncle joe doesn't care for 9mm rounds either. He said they could blow your lung out! I hope he never sees 00 buckshot in action. That evil little shotshell.

oldfella1962

Apparently, uncle joe doesn't care for 9mm rounds either. He said they could blow your lung out! I hope he never sees 00 buckshot in action. That evil little shotshell.

00 buckshot? Small world, that's Biden's I.Q. :D

Latest posts