A few duck pics

LOVEMYLABXS

Went out checkin pond water levels and got a couple of shots that might start a fire under ya :rofl:

Now I'm not sure is this a pair of singles or just a pair? :rofl:

Attachments

• 100_9273.JPG
    100_9273.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 296

LOVEMYLABXS

Looks like it'll be kind of hit and miss (unless more rain comes before season gets here ) but this is one of my favorite small lakes to hunt. Good thing is that it only gets a little over waist deep almost anywhere I want to cross but there is a couple of spots that you better know that there is a couple of holes that'll sneak up on ya and you'll find out they're deep enough to test the tops of your chest waders :D

Attachments

• 100_9269.JPG
    100_9269.JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 295

LOVEMYLABXS

A few of them spooked up but came around to give me a shot.

Attachments

• 100_9274.JPG
    100_9274.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 296

LOVEMYLABXS

What kind are they? Where was this taken? Cant really see......

DGL it's Northeastern Washington State and it's a mix some Widgens, Gadwalls and Mallards with a few teal mixed in for good taste. Sorry about the pic quality had the zoom out as far as it would go and my poor lab was going nuts watchin all them birds but I didn't dare take her down close for fear she'd catch a few. She's done that before when we had a early goose season and came upon some ducks that didn't have all their flight feather yet then she didn't understand why dad was turnin her birds loose after she had just caught them :mad::rofl::rofl:

Here one from a puddle next to the road that a better picture. Over in the photo forum are some other pics from a little cruise the wife and I took yesterday.

Attachments

• 100_9299.JPG
    100_9299.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 245

flyfisher76544

Nice picts, already had the bug for the last couple of weeks though