A good ole American dream story..

krizia829

My Venezuelan buddy Ronald has struck again here on my property!

When he moved here legally from Venezuela to get away from sex traffickers trying to steal his children, he never knew he had some country boy in him :D . I've helped him over the last few years, teaching him how to read sign and hunt the wind. He only hunts with a bow and last year he killed a doe and 8 point on my property. This morning he got his 2nd 8 point!! Love this guy! He says this kind of life isnt allowed or available in Venezuela. You won't find a better person or one who loves living in America more. .. He calls his car the redneck corolla! :rofl:

Haha awesome! Bienvenido, Ronald y muchas felicidades!

Good, hardworking people who appreciate what we have in this country are what we need.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree

When he moved here legally from Venezuela to get away from sex traffickers trying to steal his children, he never knew he had some country boy in him :D . I've helped him over the last few years, teaching him how to read sign and hunt the wind. He only hunts with a bow and last year he killed a doe and 8 point on my property. This morning he got his 2nd 8 point!! Love this guy! He says this kind of life isnt allowed or available in Venezuela. You won't find a better person or one who loves living in America more. .. He calls his car the redneck corolla! :rofl:

Good stuff right here

Goon

Thats a great story....Im happy for his family