After market stock needed

Poppacap

I am looking for a good fiberglass/ synthetic stock for my ruger m77 in 270, if anyone can recomend a good dealer for my needs that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Larry Rooks

There are a bunch of em out there. Brownell's probably carries the largest selection, (Montezuma, IA) You can get them on line and see what they offer. Cabela's also carries a few. McMillan is the absolute best that monry can buy but pricey. You can get them on line too, but be prepared to spend 300.00 plus for the stock. If you do not want to spend a bundle, I would reccomend trying Brownell's. They have from 100.00 and UP

Poppacap

stock

Thanks for the link, I saw that one, Im looking for one similar to a weatherby look, the one that is black with grey webbing......thanks for your help guys

Larry Rooks

Brownell's carries the one you desribed, black with grey webbing running thru it. I can't rememebr the name right off the top of my head but it's made for several guns, and it is fairly expensive too. They specialize in tactical stocks for the Rem 700

jimmyswan

H-S Precision makes some nice ones, Mcmillan is probably the best. Hogue makes a decent stock and it can be bought with the aluminum bedding insert. If you want to do your own finish work look at the Basner, nice and lightweight.