Aftermath of loggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sghoghunter

i bet there was a clause in the harvesting contract that states roads will be left in as good or better condition after harvest is complete

You would think but according to everyone else on here they could care less about anything as long as they get paid. Common sense would tell you to not leave worse than what was left for you

You would think but according to everyone else on here they could care less about anything as long as they get paid. Common sense would tell you to not leave worse than what was left for you
Yeah but most them college degree people making them decisions ain’t got none. Along with a lot of other yahoos these days. I feel your pain on this. I am sure it is frustrating. I leave things better than I found them period no matter what it is I am doing.. no all folks was raised right and most don’t care

DannyW

You mentioned you have a tractor. If you plan on keeping the lease for awhile, I would be putting in some serious work to clear out those landings and other openings to turn them into food plots.

You may find out in a couple years, despite what it seems like now, that they actually did you a favor.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
I had to rent a bobcat to clean up existing roads and food plots after last year. Two stands were not even accessible. The landowner did reimburse me for the rental.

sghoghunter

What company cut the timber? I know a lot of the loggers in that area.

I never did see a vehicle with a name on it so not sure. This is a couple pics,you may recognize the trucks

Attachments

• IMG_0561.jpeg
    IMG_0561.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0560.jpeg
    IMG_0560.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0559.jpeg
    IMG_0559.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.