All american bowl highlight OSU/UGA style

Madsnooker

Donovan Jackson and Jordan Hancock announced they’re staying. That’s big for the O line.
Obviously these guys got together and decided to come back. I'm guessing for the gold pants, BIG title and a chance at a Naty. I think if Day didn't get a great qb from the portal many of these guys would not have come back.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Obviously these guys got together and decided to come back. I'm guessing for the gold pants, BIG title and a chance at a Naty. I think if Day didn't get a great qb from the portal many of these guys would not have come back.
I agree. He’s making some coaching changes also. I’ve read he’s looking for an OC to turn the play calling over to. I guess Hartline isn’t ready for that.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Egbuka is back for his senior year. I think that leaves Henderson and MHjr that haven’t decided. I think some heads would explode if Harrison returns

Madsnooker

Egbuka is back for his senior year. I think that leaves Henderson and MHjr that haven’t decided. I think some heads would explode if Harrison returns
MHJR announced he's entering the draft as expected. Awesome Egbuka is returning. Only 2 left to decide is JT Tuimoloau and Treveon Henderson.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Wow didn't think he would. They definitely have unfinished business they think they can get done!!! I like it!!!!:tip:
Holy crap. Henderson is staying. It’s going to be a long wait for the season to start. I’m excited.